These terms of service govern your access and use of completewhitelabel.com (the ‘website’) and the purchase of any services offered (‘services’). Please read carefully before purchasing any service, should you not agree with any clause contained within these terms then please do not continue to purchase from Complete White Label as you will be bound by the said provision contained here within.
Standard terms and conditions of business.
- This document (referred to as ‘agreement’ or ‘contract’) forms an agreement that becomes binding between the person, company, firm or other legal entity (referred to as ‘you’ or ‘user’) on the date of using the website and/or purchasing services.
- Complete White Label (referred to as ‘Complete White Label’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’) means any of its staff, Directors or premises owned or controlled by Complete White Label.
- These Terms apply to all services that we provide and may be amended or terminated at any time. Any termination or amendment will be effective from the date the amended version is posted onto our website. The revised date will indicate the last amendment. Continuous use of the services after the date of amendment will signify your acceptance of the revised terms.
- Where services are accepted and/or purchased on behalf of a company or other legal entity you confirm that you have the authority to enter into such an agreement with us.
- Any person under the age of 18 is not permitted to use or purchase of services.
- Third Party (referred to as ‘third party’) means person, group or company beside the two main people/companies or legal entities involved in this agreement. We do not accept responsibility or liability in any way of any act or omission provided or quality of service, content or publications provided by the third party in question.
- Any security and privacy practices or policies stated by third party websites are referred to on their own websites; please ensure to view such documentation accordingly.
- Should we believe that the user has breached any of these terms we will take necessary action, which may include the temporary suspension or even deletion of your account, prohibit your access to (purchase) services. Alternatively, we may report you to authorities, the police and/or commence legal proceedings against you.
- Services are provided subject to the applicable service fee (‘fees’) payable by the user.
- We shall invoice you 100% of the fee upon your online order.
- Fees are payable by Bank Transfer (BACS) or via PayPal. The user should also enter their Order I.D in order to prevent delays in their purchase.
- Fees are quoted and payable in GBP (sterling) and services will not be provided until funds have cleared.
- Our fees are subject to change without prior notice. Such changes will be available to the user via our website. Where necessary, we will request consent from the user to the amendment of any such fees.
- Please note that payments processed via PayPal (a third party payment processor) who may collect information and personal data from the user. The user is responsible for ensuring that such data and payment information is correct to pay for the services requested. We accept no liability for payments that do not reach us due to incorrect information being submitted or for the refusal of payment via PayPal.
- Once the payment has been submitted we will send the user a confirmation email confirming the order which will be based on these terms and is binding.
- Refunds are not permitted for services already used by the user. Any upfront payments that have been made prior to services being provided may be refunded with the deduction of an administration fee of £25.00. Refunds will be issued via the same payment method that was used to purchase the service.
- Cancellation of user accounts may be done by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, fees for services provided will not be refunded. However, after cancellation, no further fees will become due and services by Complete White Label will cease.
Complete White Label Services
- Complete White Label provides services for digital PR, SEO management, copywriting, infographics, backlinks and blogger outreach.
- All our services shall be delivered to the user remotely via the internet. Services are deliverable Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
- We accept no responsibility for the provision or interruption of internet access by individual internet providers.
- We accept no liability if the provision of services is interrupted, suspended or delayed due to the user failing to provide requested information and/or failure to comply with these terms.
- To prevent such delayed the user agrees to provide us with information related to the services such as (but not limited to) briefs, keywords, URL’s, or related content. The user further agrees to not submit any information that they are not authorised to use or that infringes any applicable laws or relevant regulations.
- We only have partial control over distributed content and therefore cannot always remove or amend content that has been distributed by us. Where content is distributed to third party websites the user agrees that we are not responsible for the for the content and any amendments or removal of the content may be outside of our reasonable control.
Keywords & Backlinks
- Keywords are chosen by the user and we shall not be responsible or liable for your chosen keywords and/or the rankings or underperformance of said keywords.
- Backlinks placed on third party websites may be removed by the third party and we accept not responsibility of such action taken by third party platforms.
- We provide all reasonable efforts to offer the user with relevant third party platforms/websites. However, we do not guarantee the relevance or reliability of selected third party platforms.
- When providing/submitting content to us you are granting us the right to royalty free, unrestricted, irreversible rights to use, distribute, modify, display and reproduce said content for the purpose of providing our services.
- We take every effort to ensure the information provided to the user in our reports is accurate. However, the user acknowledges and agrees that factors such as time, location and device usage may affect these reports and therefore may differ from information found directly by the user.
- We accept no responsibility for the search visibility or search engine rankings of the user. This includes, but is not limited to manual penalties, fluctuations within search results or lack thereof.
- The user is responsible for their own username and password and must not disclose this information to anyone. This information is confidential and the user is responsible for any breach or such information as well as any acts on your account as a result of such a breach.
- The user is responsible for ensuring they are using a secure internet connection when accessing our website.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage as a result of not using a secure internet access and consequently not protecting yourself from viruses, malware, Trojans horses or other destructive content when accessing our website.
- We may, at our discretion, suspend, disable or delete your account with us if we have reason to believe you have breached any term of this agreement or that your conduct causes damage to our company reputation or goodwill.
- Following Clause 34, you will not be allowed to re-register; we will terminate any account attempting to do so.
- We may also suspended or terminate accounts by the lawful request of any public authority.
Acceptable use policy
- By using Complete White Label you are agreeing that you:
- Will comply with these terms and all applicable laws;
- Will provide accurate and up to date information;
- Will not use our website for immoral, illegal, abusive or offensive reasons;
- Will not spread malware, spam, or other illegal viruses;
- Will not use automated methods such as bots or scripts;
- Will notify us immediately at email@example.com of any content related to Complete White Label that is inappropriate and/or infringes any laws so that we may investigate further;
- Are responsible for any claims brought against you resulting from your use of Complete White Label and you indemnify us against all claims arising from your use of our website.
Termination, Modification, interruption and Force majeure.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate Complete White Label with or without notice to the user.
- We shall not be liable to the user or any third party should we wish to modify or terminate Complete White Label
- The user acknowledges and accepts that we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Complete White Label and the operation of the same.
- We may decide to stop our service to you, without notice, as a result of circumstances out of our control such as (but not exhaustive) impossibility of performance, acts of nature, act of God, epidemic, pandemic, legislation, war, fire, drought, power failure, lock-out or strike, providing incorrect information which we have relied on, material breach of your obligations to us. Should this occur then you are liable for our charges and expenses up to the point of us notifying you of our intentions.
- The fees referred to for our services on our website are all subject to the addition of VAT where applicable (and any other taxes whether UK or overseas which may arise). All fees will state VAT amounts, which is currently 20%.
- Content made available by us or or made available through us is owned by us, our partners or other content providers and includes but is not limited to text, images, visual content, source code, trademarks and is protected by intellectual property law.
- We do not permit the user, without prior written consent from us to:
- Copy our content;
- Distribute our content; adapt, modify or translate our content;
- Use, lease or attempt to grant others the right to our content; or
- Use the Complete White Label brand or third party trademarks or use such branding or trademarks to suggest we are affiliated or endorse the user.
- In respect of third party intellectual property that is featured on our website – this may be owned by the third party and does not belong to us and remains the property of the third party proprietor. Therefore, you agree not to access or use third party intellectual property.
- If you believe that content made available by us infringes any copyright or intellectual property rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns or request to remove the allegedly infringing content and supply us with the information that will enable us to locate the alleged infringing content.
- We will not disclose to any third party any personal data without your consent unless requested in accordance by agencies or for regulatory purposes.
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the service provided, you should first of all refer it to Complaints Team at email@example.com or to our registered address (20 Nicholas St, Chester CH1 2NX) who will investigate and take appropriate action.
Limitation of liability
- You agree not to bring any claim for any losses against any member, officer, director, employee or consultant of Complete White Label. You hereby agree that a staff member of Complete White Label does not have a personal duty of care to you and any claim for losses must be brought against the company.
- We shall not be liable to the user for any damages whatsoever including any special, indirect damages, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill or any type of consequential loss, business interruption or loss or damage of information or data whether in contract or tort (including but not limited to negligence) in equity, statute or otherwise and whether there has been detriment or suffering as a result of third party action, even where it was reasonably foreseeable or where the client had been advised of the possibility of the matter/action occurring.
- We will not be liable for any third party or in respect of any consequential losses or loss of profits.
- The exclusions and limitations in this paragraph will not exclude or limit any liability for fraud or dishonesty or for liabilities which cannot lawfully be limited or excluded.
- You agree to indemnify us, our partners, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand against all costs, claims, charges and expenses which we shall incur by reason of (but not limited to):
- Use of any of our website or property for purposes other than those agreed by us.
- Misrepresentation by you or with your authority to third parties of advice given by us.
- Misrepresentation to third parties of the extent of our involvement in any particular service provided to you
- You undertake to indemnify us against all costs, claims, charges and expenses of whatever nature which may arise as a result of any such information proving to be inaccurate (whether wholly or in part) or incomplete. Including obtaining advice in respect to any settlement arising from libellous, infringement, proprietary or personal rights in providing services to you.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms of business are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute or legal issue shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Should a court rule that any clause within these Terms are invalid/unenforceable this will not affect the validity of the rest of the Terms, which will remain in force.
- In the event of a dispute, we are willing to consider Mediation or Arbitration. The cost of the proceedings, disbursements, facilities and fees to be split between the parties. However, subject to the applicable Arbitration legislation, the Arbitrator may determine who shall be responsible for the costs of the Arbitration and shall set out that determination in any Award.
Our details are:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete White Label – trading company of Dispense Digital Limited.
Registered Office: 20 Nicholas St, Chester CH1 2NX
Registered Company Number: 10327151